Day three October 1st

 Lost in difficult memories 

I was told my mind was a chaos of thoughts that was spinning in different directions 
That it couldn’t keep one solid thought I was told that would be my downfall.
5 years later time has slowly drifted by the “X” in math and the “Y”  finally had a solution that made sense to me
Now time has different memories that everyone remembers differently 
Time had been a friend to the lucky ones 
And it had been its foe for the forgotten 
I was told my mind told stories in order to create a perfect picture 
But I forgot life isn’t a picture perfect movie 
It’s full of unmade edits and failed mistakes 
But it’s life and it’s full 
And my mind might be chaos but I always plant a clear photograph of the imperfections of little moments

-chaos

Comments